So long, cold! Spring has officially started.
We would like to welcome back the warmth by offering limited time facial specials.
This spring we are offering a discount on a truly one-of-a-kind experience- the Gold and LumiFacial. Results are seen almost immediately with visible improvement in the skin’s clarity and tone. We guarantee that you’ll leave with skin looking radiant, youthful, and rejuvenated. Click here to learn more about the many benefits of these two facials!
Spring Facial Specials:
75-minute Gold Facial + LumiFacial (Photo Facial) – $139
60-minute Gold Facial – $99
To feel more like a queen for a day, this full body package is the perfect answer.
Full Body Package – $170
• Quick Facial (30 Mins)
• Targeted Body Massage (30 Mins)
• Essential Bodyscrub (30 Mins)
• Hair Blow Dry (10 Mins)
The effects of the Gold Facial and LumiFacial® treatment are seen almost immediately with visible improvement in the skin’s firmness and reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Read below to find out about how they work and the expansive list of benefits they offer:
Benefits of Gold facial
Gold facials effectively brighten the skin while revealing your skin’s inner natural golden glow. The powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties are proven to lift and firm your skin while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Read below to find how gold facials work:
1.Targets and decreases wrinkles
To have a clear skin, free from wrinkles & spots is every woman’s ultimate desire. Gold can activate the basal cells of the skin, which increases the elasticity of the skin. It thus reduces wrinkles, fine lines, blemishes, and marks on the skin, and will make you look younger.
2. Prevents premature ageing
Collagen maintains the elasticity of your skin and it decreases with age. Gold makes skin firmer by stabilizing collagen levels.
3. Treats sun damage
We are constantly exposed to air pollution and harmful sun rays. Gold suppresses the amount of melanin in skin, pigment which makes skin darker, to induce a natural glow and fairness to the skin.
4. Reduces inflammation
What is the LumiFacial?
LumiFacial® LED light therapy uses advanced, non-invasive technologies that promote younger-looking skin, reduction in fine lines and wrinkles, increased skin elasticity and redefined and firmer facial contour. The LumiFacial® selects the specific Light energy for different skin types to target skin problems, such as wrinkles, minor acne, redness, and uneven pigmentation.
How does it work?
The LumiFacial® treatment combines the application and interaction of four different colors of LED Light to repair damaged skin cells. This activity stimulates rapid cellular turnover, smoothing and renewing the skin surface.
How the different lights work:
- Blue light is the shortest wave used. It reaches down into the skin’s pores to regulate and calm the oil glands, improving acne prone skin.
- Green light is a longer wave reaching down to normalize glands that control skintone. It targets dark pigmentation spots while reducing redness.
- Yellow light extends down through the epidermis layer to reach the tiny blood vessels and lymph system. It is known for detoxifying the skin by stimulating blood circulation, thereby increasing the healing and health of the skin.
- Red light is the longest wave, triggering repair throughout all layers of the skin. It stimulates the production of collagen and elastin to promote hydration, firmness, and elasticity of the skin.
How long does it take?
The treatment is completed after only 30 minutes. You can immediately return to your normal routine with no redness or peeling.
How many treatment sessions do I need?
While clients usually report a noticeable improvement after just one treatment, different age and skin conditions will determine that number. Generally, 6 to 10 treatments achieve optimal results.