What is Acupuncture?
Acupuncture is a technique of ancient chinese medicine meant to promote natural healing and restore inner balance. It is painless, safe and effective in treating many medical problems. It is used to manage pain. Fine needles are inserted into the skin – 10 or 50 in a typical session – at points called meridian to free blocked “qi.”
The goal of acupuncture is to unblock disturbances in the flow of “qi” or “life energy” which allows the body to heal itself.
Benefits of Acupuncture
Improves your overall health, therefore, giving you a better quality of life. Reduces stress, pain and nausea. Offers you a faster recovery from injuries, illness and surgery. Strengthens the immune system.
Acupuncture is Effective in Treating:
Headaches, Neck and Back Pain, Fibromyalgia, Menopause, Addictions and Many More Conditions.
- Acupuncture (w/ Therapeutic Massage): Initial Treatment With Consultation$12090 Minute Session
- Acupuncture (w/ Therapeutic Massage): Following Treatments$10060 Minute Session
- Acupuncture (w/ Insurance Coverage): Initial Treatment with Consultation$7040 Minute Session
- Acupuncture (w/ Insurance Coverage): Following Treatments$5030 Minute Session
- Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture90min $150
- Body Slimming w/ Acupuncture90min $150
“Affinity” Health Program Discount
We now offer a discount with the “Affinity” health program.
Discount applies to “acupuncture only” service / Cannot be combined with any other offer